Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just a little update

This is just going to be a short update because things have been good, but nothing drastically different is going on in my life. I now have 15 pounds to lose before reaching my pre baby weight, which is awesome! I have been really busy reconnecting with old friends while still keeping my relationships strong with the friends I have. Putting forth that extra little effort has really enhanced my life. Friends are truly the spice of life. Although I am extremely busy at work I am enjoying my job and actually feel like I am a better therapist this year even though I am only working 4 days/week and my caseload is bigger than it's ever been. The thing I enjoy most is being a mom and I am so grateful for each day off I have that I get to hang out with my son. Nothing can beat that!
I still haven't added too much to my vision board. Getting down to my pre baby weight is my main goal right now, along with planning an awesome vow renewal ceremony and reception (which I have a vision for in my head, but cannot find pictures for my board) but I know two things I want to add are 1. a picture of an LCD Samsung HDTV, and 2. plans for a house that we will build within 5 years, when we decide where we want to settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment