Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A True Experiment

I am really going to be testing the Law of Attraction in these next few months. My husband and I are planning on having a vow renewal ceremony in Puerto Rico this February. We haven't been married long, but our first wedding was planned in less than a week and we didn't have all of our friends and family there. We always imagined having a destination wedding, so we decided to go ahead and do it. We have not had a honeymoon either, so this will be our chance to do that as well. Not that I want to be negative on here, but if I look at the reality of the situation, it is going to be difficult funding this. Now done with that negative thought. We are going to do it and I have an image in my mind about how I would like it to be, and I am going to trust that we will be able to afford it. I will focus a lot of positive energy and visualization towards this issue and see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment