Friday, August 28, 2009

My life is good!

It has been a few weeks since i have written a blog and the reason being that so much has been happening, I don't even know where to start! I have numerous blogs that I started, but didn't post yet because I am still waiting to see how things turn out. Basically, I am just feeling so grateful and blessed in my life, I am finding it difficult to ask for 'more' on my vision board. I don't feel like in this moment I want much else, so I just have two things sitting on my lonely vision board: 1. I want to continue to lose weight and become more fit until I get to 10 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight (50 down, 30 lbs to go) and I want this by January 31, 2010. 2. I want more money. Eventually I want enough to pay off my student loans, mortgage, and any other debt my husband and I may have. This time I am going to put a number out there and say that in a years time I want my husband and I to have made $175,000.

Those are the two big things that I'm sure many people are also asking for. I'm not putting traveling on my vision board again quite yet because I could actually use a break from it for a little while. It's hard to travel with a baby! What I do want is to continue to build relationships with my friends who are very supportive and really positive in my life. It seems that as life happens sometimes I don't put a focus on keeping in touch with friends who may live in other states, I'm more into the here and now. I am going to start putting forth more effort into keeping in touch because they are worth it! These are great friends who I love and who make me happy. My life will only be better with them in it more. I haven't figured out how I am going to put that on my vision board, but I just put it out there, so universe, work for me!

One last thing I thought I should mention is that I have thus far only watched the movie The Secret, and that is what has started me on this journey, but this week I plan on purchasing the book to learn more and give me a physical reference to look at (to me flipping to find a page is much easier than finding a spot on a DVD). As I read I am sure I will find new inspiring information, and I will be sure to update any new findings. Thank you for reading and keep the positive thoughts flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment