Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ups and Downs

I've been debating posting this blog, because I really want to keep everything very positive on here, but at the same time I want this blog to be real and a true reflection of what I am going through. So I decided to go ahead and post about something I've been struggling with recently along with the good stuff that's been going on. Most is good, really. I would say that a majority of the time I feel like my life is wonderful, that I am getting everything I want, and it is easy for me to stay positive. The one area that needs improvement, that I'm sure most people can relate to is money. I was doing really well for a while (when my husband couldn't spend money because he was working 24/7 in the military). Now I definitely need more of it in my life, not even to do great, fun things, but just to pay the bills and maybe have a little extra. Well, I guess if I am being honest, my husband and I probably make enough money, we are just horrible at sticking to a budget (trying to be nice by putting "we"). When I figure out our budget for the next few months it honestly looks like we are going to be just making it, that is if we actually spend what we are supposed to in the allotted areas. Wondering how The Secret works when one partner is doing it and the other one isn't and is in his same old habits. So, I'm looking for a miracle here! That was my little negative blurb for the sake of honesty on this blog and now it's time to get positive again! I am financially secure. I have no debt! I am grateful that I get to talk to my husband everyday now and that he is safe. Everything else has been going well. Weight is still coming off, I got to reconnect with some great friends for a weekend, spending a lot of time doing the "small stuff" that makes me happy. Loving my baby boy! Life is still good!

No comments:

Post a Comment