Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Keep your eyes open

Sometimes things happen to me and I don't even realize it is exactly what I asked for. My vision board reads "travel more", just because I may not be traveling to a tropical island right now does not mean that I am not getting what I asked for. My mom rented our family a house near the beach in Maine next week. I think this fully qualifies as traveling. I almost overlooked it as something that just happened, but it is definitely a vacation, exactly what I want! Since my family is traveling with me, I will be able to have some "me time" too because they will help take care of my son for the week. How awesome is that?! I'm getting two things that I asked for all at once! It's crazy when I really look at the past 3 months and see that things are really happening. Three trips in three months, that is crazy for me! Usually it's one per year.
To anyone who is currently trying to live The Secret keep your eyes open. Things may be coming to you that are missed. I would love to hear about your experiences using the Law of Attraction. Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment